The patient participation group (PPG) is a monthly group attended by patients who want to work in partnership with the practice to make positive changes to the practice. All registered patients are welcome to attend. The dates for the next meetings are as follows:
Monday 24th February 2020
Monday 30th March 2020
Monday 27th April 2020
Monday 18th May 2020
Monday 29th June 2020
Monday 27th July 2020
Monday 24th August 2020
Monday 28th September 2020
Monday 26th October 2020
Monday 30th November 2020
The Group is made up of volunteer patients of this practice who have agreed to give up their time to attend meetings of the group as set out in the Guide for the Patient Group.
The purpose of the group is to give Practice staff and patients the opportunity to discuss topics of mutual interest in their practice.
- To act as a representative group that can be called upon to influence the local provision of Health and Social Care.
- To involve further patients from the wider population.
- To promote a patient perspective and enable patients to access and make the best use of available healthcare.
- To improve communication between the service providers, the group, and the wider population.
- To provide a forum where the Practice can consult patients on a variety of issues.
If you would like to become a member of the panel, or would like to feedback on any of the issues raised in the minutes but are unable to commit to become a member of the panel, then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We value the opinion of our patients, and we would appreciate if you took a moment to register your feedback on the NHS choices website.